Cantilever Racking is a most efficient storage system designed to store long, bulky materials of virtually any length. It can be used as single and double-sided storage. It can also be customized to the product being stored with the fast and easy storage that are designed to meet seismic requirements
What are the benefits of Cantilever Racking
Cantilever racking provides many specific advantages that are usually not offered by standard racking systems. These sort of racks maximizes space for storing and are ideal for storing long and bulky items like lumbers, pipes, steel tubes, bars, beams, and even pre-packed furniture.
- Here are a couple of more reasons why cantilever racking is that the best storage solution for your business
- Easy to install and configure: Cantilever storage system comprises two sidearms, unlike traditional racking systems. It does not require any external bracing and can be installed and uninstalled quickly by saving time and labor associated with handling costs.
- Durable: Cantilever racking has a powder coating finish which makes them very tough under hard working conditions. Lightweight loads are often handled manually or by the means of forklifts or trucks.
- Efficient use of storage space: Materials like pipes, lumber, or tapestries take up space when stored on the floor. However, cantilever racking allows you to store these things in bulk in an organized way, freeing up floor space. These racks make optimum use of the vertical space, allowing you to store more products and retrieve them easily also .
- Enhances safety: Cantilever racking enhances warehouse safety in multiple ways. It eliminates tripping hazards by getting materials off the floor and reduces the chance of injuries related to maneuvering products in small spaces and bumping into people.
- Product visibility: This racking system offers optimum product visibility making it easier for floor employees to locate specific products from the inventory. Increased product visibility not just improves item picking but also enhances overall warehouse productivity
- The unique demands of the pharmaceutical industry mean that any conveying systems used in the industry must be designed and implemented to good manufacturing practice guidelines, operational safety, and making systems easy to clean. These conveying systems are popular in the pharmaceutical industry due to the suction’s ability to make sure that all powder remains contained within the system.
Cantilever systems are often easily installed during a variety of settings like electrical and plumbing supply warehouses, retail stores, shipping yards, industries, manufacturing facilities, building supply companies, etc. Hence, cantilever systems would be the most effective and a perfect choice, particularly if you’re planning to accommodate more products (for business growth) or organize your existing warehouse.